JD -Inside Sales Executive
Think Analytics is looking to augment its sales and marketing organization; We are looking to hire Inside Sales Executive(s)/ Managers passionate about sales and relationship building. The successful candidate will work on building relationships with clients in the US/ India.
- Finding and connecting with decision drivers of the clients for a given offering
- Articulating Think Analytics’ value proposition and offerings using multiple communication channels – email, calls, social media, forums, etc.
- Follow up and follow through on communications and commitments, including coordination with relevant internal stakeholders
- Setting up meetings with these key decision makers to evangelize our products/ offerings and drive sales
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects
- Drive ambitious outreach and sales targets for Think Analytics
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and oral)
- Extremely high comfort with various forms of communication channels – email, short messaging, social media, etc.
- Excellent research skills to build understanding of various industries and problems, identify prospects, assess their business needs
- Good writing skills in both short and long form
- Ambitious and passionate about sales
- Go-getter attitude and ability to handle setbacks/ failures
- Comfort with using technology – search, software, CRM tools, spreadsheets, collaboration tools
- Preferred – 0-5 years’ experience in Inside sales for technology/ professional services/ B2B firms
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success
- If required , ability to maintain significant overlap with US work hours
- Qualified leads generated
- Evolve into active business development/ sales professionals or evolve into marketing and alliances development roles
A typical Thinker embodies our core values – they are client centric, ‘smart’ and hard working, intellectually curios, and nice.
Role offers attractive compensation with significant incentives for over-achievers